31 March 2013

4/100 - Leila


This is Leila*. I saw her sitting under a blossoming plum tree near St Paul's and the scene was too pretty to pass by - I'd seen many blossoming trees during my walks but never had anyone to pose in front of them! Leila had that feminine look about her that I thought would look great with such a backdrop. 
She is Dutch and studied Communication Studies but dropped out and decided to do some travelling instead. Her mum is a photographer, but she says she's still a bit awkward in front of the camera. It's a shame, because she has gorgeous eyes, something I only noticed after she looked up at me when I went to talk to her, and something I'm sure many people would be happy to photograph. Glad I did - I really like this photo, thank you Leila for taking part! Enjoy your travels!

*I'm not sure it's spelled that way, Leila, if you're reading this, please correct me if it's wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment